Programming and events at the library support the goal of providing free and equitable access to quality information and learning for all ages. We welcome expressions of interest from community members and experienced instructors who are interested in presenting programs at the Library.
Please be aware that our program calendar is planned several months in advance.
- For programs taking place in Sep – Nov, the deadline is June 15.
- For programs taking place in Dec – Feb 2022, the deadline is September 15.
- For programs taking place in Mar – May, the deadline is December 15.
- For programs taking place in Jun – Aug, the deadline is March 15.
Staff will review your proposal upon its submission. Submission of the program proposal does not guarantee acceptance of the program.
What you need to know about library-sponsored programs:
- Capacity of the meeting space is determined by fire code and must not exceed regulations.
- No collection of fees or admission is permitted.
- No sale of any items or service is permitted without prior permission.
- No distribution of promotional material is permitted without prior permission.
- Performer acknowledges that photographs of the scheduled event may be made by Plymouth District Library and agrees to the reasonable use by Plymouth District Library for archival and promotional purposes.
- Performer acknowledges that the Library is a public, unrestricted access facility, and that Plymouth
District Library has no control over or liability for recording in any format by any member of the public or media in said facility.
- Any damage to library property will be the financial responsibility of the performer. Plymouth District Library assumes no liability for loss or damage to property not belonging to the library.
- Presenters are required to use their own equipment when providing virtual programs. Plymouth
District Library will make its best good faith effort to utilize a virtual program platform that will be
compatible with the widest array of hardware and operating systems.
- Plymouth District Library strives to host quality programming that mirrors our commitment to equity, diversity, and inclusion for all people regardless of age, race, religion, sexual orientation, or gender identity. Performers need to be mindful of this when performing.
- Please make sure the language you use is acceptable for all audiences.